Mössbauer spectroscopy is an ultimate tool for precise material research
- Mössabuer spectroscopy (MS) is based on resonant emission and absorption of gamma rays.
- MS is used to study various sample types (including both nano-sized objects and bulk materials) with specific nuclei.
- MS gives both physical and chemical structure information.
- MS is extremely precise, non-destructive analysis technique.
- MS is capable to analyze samples with low-concentration of specific nuclei.
- MS is limited on solid samples only (frozen liquids are also suitable).
- Radioactive source is required for MS.
Website, domain and webhosting easy and fast.